Sunday 20 February 2011

Welcome








Welcome to my brand new blog, I am aiming to increase my confidence, in my body & my looks, whilst sharing my tips & findings along the way with you! I'd love to hear what you think so get in touch!


I'll be including everything from my favourite products & styling tips to ways in improve your body confidence & inner beauty.

So abit about me, I'm 25, a self employed hairdresser, I live with my Fiance & hope to get married in the not too distant future!
I'm 6' tall, size 14, naturally dark ash blonde hair ( not that I let that ever be seen! ) Pale/ English rose complexion.
I've never been skinny, I'd say I'm the same size now as I was when I left school, I've never really had much confidence in my size or looks & thats what I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment