Sunday 3 July 2011

Trendy nail wraps

I love my trendy nails, as I work in a hair & beauty salon I get mine done in the salon but you can buy nail wraps yourself & have a go. On my toes I wear them for about 4 weeks, on my fingernails they last about 5 days. I get so many comments on them and they do stay looking as good as when they are first applied, unlike a polish which can chip. To apply you just choose the wrap that will fit the nail, cut in half, heat the back with a hairdryer & carefully stretch over the nail for a perfect fit. The wraps cost around £6 per pack, or in the salon where I work the beautician charges £15 for hands or feet or £25 for both, think most salons will charge a similar amount. The next thing I want to try is 3d acrylic nail art, Ive found a mobile nail technician, cant wait to see what she can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment