Saturday 15 October 2011

Garnier B.B cream

I was sent a sample pack of this B.B cream to try & with all the hype I couldn't wait to try it.
B.B is short for blemish balm, its a skincare / makeup hybrid. BB creams have been popular in Asian markets for a while now & they re now starting to break through into the english market.
I has quite a strong fragrance to it which I wasnt a great fan of, it has a lovely light texture, but as Im used to wearing quite a high coverage foundation I wouldnt feel comfortable without applkying a foundation over the top, as it does really over coverage as such. It would be good as a foundation primer or for someone with naturally flawless skin!
If you want to try it for free visit www.garnier.co.uk to register for a free sample, you will also be sent emails with the chance to try other great products from garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment