Saturday 19 November 2011

If theres one thing I love more than a bargain!


If theres one thing I love more than a bargain its a freebie!
At this time of year many of the glossy magazines have great free gifts and discount vouchers, so far I have got a free Nails Inc nail varnish worth £11 with Glamour magazine, which was just £2, and a free double ended mascara with Company magazine which was also just £2! Glamour have 4 shades of nail varnish available, the first one I have got is a deep red, but i may well go back and collect them all! A few months ago Glamour also did a free full size Clinique product I got a product called moisture surge, which is fantastic, I'll definatley buy it again once it runs out.

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, who can beat a freebie? I think that wins everyone's heart hehe :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete