Thursday 1 December 2011

Rimmel Foundation & Lash Accelerator Mascara




So with a wedding coming up & generally not having much to spend on myself I've been trying to find every beauty bargain lately! This is the second time I have bought the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, the first time was from Boots after I had heard great things about it, I think it was £8.99, this time I found it in Wilkinsons for £4.98! Its a fantastic mascara, I do tend to use more than one mascara and layer them, for day to day I use my ELF studio mineral mascara first then go back over with this one, I wouldnt say that I have noticed my lashes getting any longer but it does make them feel soft & conditoned. For a night out I then add a third coat, with my MAC false lash effect mascara.
This is the first time I have bought a Rimmel Foundation, but again it was from Wilkinsons & was also £4.98 so I thought I would give it a try, its the Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation I bought it in ivory, I apply my founation with a sponge wedge, it has a really nice quite thick consistancy, which gives a good coverage & is easy to blend. It really does last all day, I finish my face with an FCUK bronzer and my ELF clarifying powder, it really does last al day, as a hairdresser I rarely get chance to check my make up through the day, but need to stay flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment