Saturday 25 February 2012

Just Married!



This post has been a long time coming! As you can see I'm now married! I managed to squeeze into my dress (without a corset!) We had a clear blue sky & just a light sprinkling of snow, the whole day couldn't have gone better! I had a Sienna X spray tan in 8.5% to give me a healthy glow, but without looking orange! My make up was done by a local make up artist using Art Deco Make up, as used by the stars on dance on ice amongst other tv shows. My make up was fairly natural, but with individual eyelash extensions. My hair was done by one of my friends, curled with GHDs & pinned half up. I would advise anyone who is getting married to have at least one trial with your hairdresser & make up artist, Ive heard so many stories of people not bothering with a trial & then being disappointed with the results on the day. The best way to choose a hairdresser, beautician & make up artist is through recommendation. Another important thing that you really shouldn't scrimp on is the photography, if possible also ask for a trial with your photographer, just a mini shoot so you can make sure that you feel comfortable in front of the camera on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment